Boeing ให้ทุนปริญญาตรี-โท ออสเตรเลีย
ทุน“Boeing Scholarship” จาก บริษัทโบอิ้ง แจกให้ระดับปริญญาตรี 5 ทุน และระดับปริญญาโท 3 ทุนให้นักศึกษาทั่วโลกที่สมัครเรียนต่อ ณ RMIT University ประเทศออสเตรเลีย ประจำปีการศึกษา 2013 มูลค่าทุนการศึกษา : ทุนละ 3,000$ สำหรับ 1 ปี หมดเขตรับสมัครภายในวันอังคารที่ 12 มีนาคม 2556
- Two Boeing Scholarships of $3000 for undergraduate students enrolled in a single or double degree who have completed between 72 and 144 credit points.
- One Boeing Scholarship of $3000 for a female undergraduate student enrolled in a single or double degree who has completed 72 credit points and has a minimum of 72 credit points to graduate.
- Two Boeing Scholarships of $3000 for an undergraduate student enrolled in either a:
- Three-year degree who has completed between 145 and 216 credit points
- Four-year degree who has completed between 145 and 312 credit points
- Double degree who has completed between 145 and 408 credit points
- Two Boeing Scholarships of $3000 for a postgraduate (coursework or research – excluding PhD and Doctorate) student who has a minimum of 72 credit points to graduate.
- One Boeing Scholarship of $3000 for a female postgraduate (coursework or research–excluding PhD and Doctorate) student who has a minimum of 72 credit points to graduate.
Note: In the event there are no suitable applicants in a scholarship category the selection panel may re-allocate funds to other categories.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student
- Be enrolled in one of the following undergraduate (Bachelors) or postgraduate (Masters – excluding PhD and Doctorate) disciplines:
- Aviation, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Software, Mechanical, Aerospace or Manufacturing Engineering
- Be enrolled full-time* (a minimum of 36 credit points) in Semester 1 and 2, 2013
- Have a minimum of 72 credit points (6 courses) to complete in 2013
- At the time of application undergraduate applicants must also have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 (65%) or higher in their current program of study.
- The Boeing Scholarship will be awarded to an individual only once, previous winners are not eligible to re-apply for additional Boeing scholarships.
How to apply
Download and complete the 2013 Boeing Scholarship application form.
Applicants will be required to submit the completed application form with a current CV/resume and any supporting documentation to:
Rick Ryan, Senior Coordinator (Learning & Teaching)
College of Science, Engineering and Health Office,
Building 14, Level 12 (RMIT City Campus)
Email: [email protected]
Close date 10.00am (AEST) Tuesday 12 March 2013 (without exception)
Source : http://rmit.com.au/browse;ID=cokl0lhriekl