For university or college students of cinematography at the undergraduate or graduate levels in a degree or diploma program. Nominations must be made by the school department or program official. (Form must be completed in full to qualify.)
Prizes Awarded in this Worldwide Program (awarded in US or local dollar equivalent)
Excellence in the Craft of Cinematography Category : First Place: $3,000 Scholarship Tuition Award and $5,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant Honourable Mention: $1,500 Scholarship Tuition Award and $3,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant
A world-renowned cinematographer will judge the final selection of Student Cinematography nominees. Nominees will be evaluated solely on the quality of their cinematography skills.
Conditions of Entry
1. Entries must be completed works that communicate a story or theme in some fashion — no clips or short vignettes.
2. Eligible institutions are colleges and universities in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belize, Benelux, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Germany,
Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Surinam,Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
3. Each institution can nominate one cinematography student each year for consideration for the KODAK Student Cinematography Scholarship Award.
4. College student nominees must be fulltime undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the 2011 – 2012 academic year and planning to enroll for the 2012 – 2013 academic year in a film school’s degree or diploma program.
5. All judges’ decisions are final.
6. The names of the winners may be published on the website at www.kodak.com/go/motion. Winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general location for publicity and news purposes in connection with the Scholarship Program.
7. The winner’s film entry will be screened at the annual UFVA Conference.
Deadline: Post Marked by June 15, 2012
If you have additional questions, you may contact your Kodak representative.
Source : http://motion.kodak.com/motion/Education/Scholarships/index.htm?CID=go&idhbx=scholarships