Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University ให้ทุนการศึกษา กว่า 20 ทุน สำหรับนักศึกษาที่มีความโดดเด่น จากมหาวิทยาลัยที่มีชื่อเสียงต่างๆ เพื่อศึกษาในระดับปริญญาโท-เอก (หลักสูตรภาคภาษาอังกฤษ) ในกลุ่มวิชาวิทยาศาสตร์ วิศวกรรมศาสตร์ โทคโนโลยี เปิดรับสมัครระหว่างวันที่ 1 มีนาคม – 14 พฤษภาคม 2563
Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Thai Students (ETS, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University Scholarships from the Sirindhorm Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent Thai students from reputable universities to study in a masters or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
The scholarships are made available for the following research interest:
– Environmental Engineering Science Technology Management – Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems – Digital Engineering – Logisties and Supply Chain Systems Engineering Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry – Chemical Engineering/Chemistry – Civil Engineering – Computer Engineering/Science – Electrical Engineering – Energy Technology/Management – Engineering Management – Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems – Management Technology – Materials Engineering Science Technology – Mechanical Engineering
Number of Scholarships
20 Continuing Scholarships
For prospective students in the academic semester 2/2019 (January, 2020) Master’s degree (2-year eurriculum), Doctoral degree (3-year curriculum)
1. Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (Full Thesis Support), excluding:
TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht)
TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Service by TU] + 55 Baht [Group Insurance Fee] per semester) TU Matriculation Fee will be once deducted from the first payment of the living allowance. TU Education Support Fees will be deducted from the payment of the living allowance on every first month of each regular semester.
2. Living allowance of 8,000 Baht per month 3. Accident insurance during the period of scholarship
Must be of Thai nationality.
Excellent academic record
– For Master scholarships: ranked within the top 10 percent of the class or graduated with honors.
– For PhD. scholarships: must have GPA of at least 3.75 or 3.50 with at least one International journal publication.
Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admissions. (www.siit.tu.ac.th grad_app)
Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor advisor)
Have good health and good conduct.
Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no -F-, -U, -NP, or -W-grades. The Scholarship Recipients must also pass all credits enrolled in each semester, and must complete all the degree requirements within the time specified by the regulations.
Make good progress in his her master thesis doctoral dissertation and report his her progress every semester.
Assist in the Institute’s work for 30 hours per semester, focused primarily on exam proctoring for 24 hours, and laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for 6 hours.
Conditions after Graduation:
1st March – 14th May 2020
Announcement of Successful Candidates:
12th June 2020
Should you have any enquiries about the scholarship program and admissions please directly contact Ms. Sirikanya Kaewthep by email: [email protected] or visit our website: www.siit.tu.ac.th. Remark: The final decision will be made by the SIIT executive committee. SIIT reserves the right to change or modify the policy without prior notice.